Samsung Galaxy Note 4 AT&T SM-N910A May 2017 was released on 22 May 2017.It comes with the Marshmallow Based Version.Here we Provide the ROM of Samsung Galaxy Note 4 AT&T SM-N910A May 2017 OTA.You can Easily root your mobile with computer.If you feel the Mobile is Junked with Unwanted Mobile Company applications.You can recover it By rooting.When rooting you can change your ROM.But normally You can delete some company applications and free your mobile memory and also you can increase your Phone memory.You can Free Your Mobile From lots of unwanted applications.For Making Root and other Operations You Should Install the USB Drivers For Your Mobile.
|App||Official Version From Manufacturer.|
|Stability||Stable without any issues.|
|Update App||Factory Update. It manages permissions for apps on the device.|
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 AT&T SM-N910A May 2017.
- Check Your Device Mobile No.
- Battery Percentage Above 80.
- Backup Your Device.
- WIFI or Mobile Data Needed.
- Update Nearly 29 MB.So Ready for the Data.
- If the Update is Available it Automatically Asks for your Permission.
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 AT&T SM-N910A May 2017 OTA N910AUCS2EQE1 With May 2017 Security Patch Update-22 May 2017 Onwards
- If you Can’t Update Automatically Try manual Method to Update Samsung Galaxy Note 4 AT&T SM-N910A May 2017 Update Firmware.
- Initially, Samsung releases the Update For Several Models.
- Go to Settings->About->System Update->Update.
- If you Did not find your Update then Wait for Some time.your model May or may not Available At the Moment.
- Initially, they planned For S7 and S7 Edge Models Only.
- You can Check Firmware->Settings->About->Software Version.
- Upgraded to Same Android Marshmallow With Latest Security Patch Update-Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE) in the Android OS as well as fixes for 11 vulnerabilities found in Samsung’s own operating system.
- New Notifications Design
- New Settings Menu Design
- Multi-Window View
- Notification Direct Reply
- Custom DPI Support
- Added Status Bar Icon Options
- Added Quick Launch For 3rd Party Applications
- Improved Customization
20 Impressive Features in Android N Nougat 7.0 Version