Huawei P9 Lite B304 VNS-L23 Nougat was released in May 2017.It comes with the Marshmallow Version.If you feel the Mobile is Junked with Unwanted Mobile Company applications.You can recover it By rooting.When rooting you can change your ROM.But normally You can delete some company applications and free your mobile memory and also you can increase your Phone memory.You can Easily root your mobile with computer.You can Free Your Mobile From lots of unwanted applications.You can Update the Version Automatically in your System Update.You need Mobile data or Wifi for this.
|Stability||Stable without any issues.|
|Flash App||Recovery. It manages Flash permissions for apps on the device.|
- Huawei P9 Lite B304 VNS-L23.
- Check Your Device Mobile No.
- Battery Percentage Above 50.
- Backup Your Device.
- Huawei P9 Lite B304 VNS-L23 Only.
- 7.0 Nougat Only.
- Device Name – Huawei P9 Lite
- Model Number– B304 VNS-L23
- Android Version – 7.0
- EMUI Version – 5.0
- Build Number – VNS-L23C521B304
- Status – Official
- Size – 1.5 GB
Download Huawei P9 Lite B304 VNS-L23 Nougat Firmware Manual Update
- Download Firmware For Huawei P9 Lite B304 VNS-L23 Nougat Firmware.
- Create the folder dload in the Root Storage of your Mobile(Internal Memory).
- Copy the Downloaded Firmware files-update.zip to the Folder dload.
- Now go to your mobile Settings->Update.
- Select Local Update.
- It Will Show Update.zip file in your Mobile.
- Choose update.zip file.
- Wait for the process to Complete.
- After the Process completion, your Mobile is now updated to the latest Android version.
- You can Check the Firmware Details->Settings->About->Version.
- The Update Includes Nougat Update With Latest Security Patch Updates.
- Google Now on Tap.
- Battery Optimization.
- DND Modes.
- Improved Boot Security.
- Improved Touch Wiz UI.
- Important Security Patch Updates.