Google Pixel N2G47O Nougat 7.1.2 was Released in May 2017.It comes with Nougat 7.1 Version.It is planned to Update Nougat 7.1.x.You can Update Your Mobile to Nougat by your Software update.But If you Can’t update the Nougat Automatically, You can Update it Manually.Nougat update is from an official from Google.If you feel the Mobile is Junked with Unwanted Mobile Company applications.You can recover it By rooting.When rooting you can change your ROM.But normally You can delete some company applications and free your mobile memory and also you can increase your Phone memory.You can Easily root your mobile with computer.You can Free Your Mobile From lots of unwanted applications.
|Name||Flash using cmd.|
|Stability||Stable without any issues.|
- Battery level above 80 percentage.
- Should Backup Your Device(Full Data loss Process).
- Google Pixel Devices Only.
- Official Version.
- Android Version-7.1.2
- Firmware Version-N2G47O
- Month Date-May 2017.
Google Pixel N2G47O Nougat 7.1.2 Nougat Sailfish Official Firmware
- There are Two Steps in the Firmware Update.
- Unlocking Bootloader(If you Have Already Unlocked Bootloader Version, You can Skip this Step).
- Flashing the Firmware.
Unlocking Bootloader in Google Pixel Devices
Google Pixel N2G47O Nougat 7.1.2 Official Firmware with May 2017 Patch Update Using Windows and Mac
- Unlock Your Nexus Before Doing this.if you already Unlocked it You can move to Flashing Directly.
- Download the Flash Rom/Google Pixel N2G47O Nougat 7.1.2 Official Firmware and Copy the Rom File in your System.Extract it.
- Copy File in Desktop/nougat folder.
- Open Command prompt.Go to cd/Username/Desktop/nougat.
- Connect Your Mobile via USB Cable.
- In your Mobile Go to Setting>Developer options>Enable Oem Unlock.
- Switch off your Mobile.
- Make sure your Mobile is Detected by System.Type the Following
- fastboot –(Windows)
- If your Device is Detected you will get the Device ID.If you didn’t get that Repeat the above steps from Bootloader mode.
- Put your Mobile in Bootloader Mode>Volume up+Volume Down and then Press Power Button.
- Use the Volume key to change START to Recovery mode Option.
- It will say warning Press and Hold Power then Press Volume Up it will Lead to Recovery mode.
- Then Type the Following Comments in Command Prompt.
- It will take a long time to finish the Process.After that, it will reboot into android.If it Not reboots automatically you can reboot it.
- If the Mobile is stuck During this process Repeat the above steps.