Hello redmi note 4x rockers here is latest version of popular custom recovery for your redmi note 4x device, its TWRP v3.0.2 custom recovery for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Android phone. In this article you will find twrp recovery v3.0.2 link for your redmi note 4x and also installation guide. Note you need to have unlocked bootloader first before attempting to install TWRP recovery.
How To flash TWRP 3.0.2-0 on Redmi Note 4X
- Download and install fastboot/adb tools. Drivers installation guide can be found here.
- Download and copy lazyflasher-no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip to phone internal memory.
- Now, enter fastboot mode. Turn off your phone, press and hold Volume Down + Power button for 5seconds to enter fastboot mode.
- Make sure you’ve unlocked bootloader device! It’s very important your bootloader is unlocked, else recovery will not install.
- Now Copy recovery-mido.img file to the same folder with ADB tools.
- Enter below line to flash recovery-mido.img on your device:
fastboot flash recovery twrp_mido.img
7. Now boot into recovery and open “Advanced” > “Disable verify”.
8. Again reboot in recovery and flash lazyflasher-no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip
9. Finally reboot system.
Congratulations! You’ve got TWRP custom recovery installed on your Redmi Note 4X phone.